Mortgage Occupancy Field Inspector Full-time JobNov 24th, 2022 at 13:32 Real Estate Austin 74 views Reference: 192
GIS Field Services, Inc. is looking to hire a Mortgage Occupancy Field Inspector to perform residential property inspections on behalf of mortgage lenders. Our inspectors enjoy a flexible schedule while earning part time income. The nature of the work involves a lot of driving to cover your territory. GIS has been in business for over 20 years and is based in Dallas, TX. Please visit our website to learn more about us.
Mortgage Occupancy Field Inspector
Suggested Home County:
Inspection Vol. per Month:
What is a Mortgage Property Inspection:
Mortgage lenders require periodic updates on their properties they have made loans. To do this they hire GIS to send out an inspector to 1) verify the property occupancy and 2) report general property conditions utilizing a GIS smartphone application. A lot of the inspections can be completed from your car but some exterior inspections will require you to walk up to a property and may involve making contact with the Home Owner. As well, there will be a small percentage of inspections which require an interior inspection with secured / vacant homes.
- Requires being able to spend extended periods of time driving while making numerous stops during the day in the assigned territory
- Typical inspections should only take 4-6 minutes
- Inspections can be completed from your vehicle (most types)
- 5 day turnaround time to complete most inspections
- Make a determination of occupancy based on industry standards and report general property conditions
- Take 6+ photos of the property with brief comments.
- Complete a form using your mobile phone using an application
- Aspen Grove ABC # (preferred)
- Computer and an internet connection
- Vehicle with good gas mileage
- iPhone or Android
- Complete a background check using a valid driver's license
Pay and Hours:
- Set rate per inspection ($15-$25 per hour based on the number of inspections performed)
- Payment - inspections are paid out every Friday for work completed the prior week
- Depending on the territory you should expect to work 10-25 hours per week and the work is consistent month to month
- After becoming established you have the ability to move into a full time capacity as volume increases
- The job is a 1099 Independent Contractor position
Contamos con más de 20 años de experiencia dedicados a desarrollar e implementar soluciones geoespaciales para empresas, organizaciones e instituciones públicas y privadas, gobiernos municipales, estatales y federales.