Junior Marketing Manager - Entry Level Full-time JobDec 7th, 2022 at 13:18 Marketing & Communication Albuquerque 150 views Reference: 218
Motus Marketing is preparing for an expansion of our territory and are in immediate need for qualified Junior Marketing Managers to assist the Marketing Team in customer acquisitions and promoting our clients’ brands at a local level.
Junior Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting, and executing in-field marketing campaigns
- Works with appropriate clients to ensure successful implementation of retail campaigns
- Regularly attend client meetings for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories
- to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Assess the needs for current customers for any additional features/upgrades available to them
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
- Aid marketing associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
The Ideal Junior Marketing Manager Will Possess The Following Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Preferred 1-2 years sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft and technology
- Experienced in assessing and enhancing the customer’s business process
- Ability to plan and document sales activities, document customer information, grow sales pipeline, and forecast business.
We Proudly Offer!
- Dental, life, and vision benefits!
- Full paid training
- Flexible schedule with full time hours
- Guaranteed hourly pay with incentives
- Paid travel opportunities
- Growth & developmental opportunities
For immediate consideration, apply today! We look forward to reviewing your application!