IT Professional Full-time JobDec 7th, 2022 at 13:16 IT & Telecoms Riverside 78 views Reference: 217
Yanfeng in Riverside, Missouri is looking for an IT Professional to support our 2nd shift team. The IT Professional is to provide Information Technology (IT) services and support to the respective Plant team in the pursuit of exceeding internal and external customer expectations; to deliver and support company policies and standards, business systems and processes, and to maximize cost reduction, avoidance opportunities utilizing information technology.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for overall IT equipment and software at the plant; maintain equipment in good working condition and facilitates training for new applications as required
- At the request of management, maintain existing systems; provide support for system functions, hardware and software, as required
- Work interactively with management on project assigned to assure accurate results in the minimum amount of time
- Determine the most effective process related to the project assigned
- Provide hardware support for the user community as requested
- Provide system software support for the user community as requested
- Ability to timely problem solve and follow up are key factors in measuring performance for this position
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department or unit.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager
Basic Minimum Requirements:
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Associates degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar
- At least 1 year experience with IT systems
- At least 1 year experience in a manufacturing/automotive environment
- Experience supporting MES preferred
- Customer support experience as well as experience with hardware, software and network support
- Regular and consistent attendance with flexibility to support a 24/5 manufacturing environment
- Ability to multitask and interact politely and professionally with customers, suppliers, vendors and work cooperatively with employees at all levels
- Must have the ability to work additional hours and/or overtime as needed or assigned to complete job duties
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has approximately 110 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 32,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng, one of the largest automotive suppliers in China and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating.