Cleaner - City of Miami Gardens Part-time JobNov 21st, 2022 at 13:57 Facilities/maintenance Miami Gardens 185 views Reference: 138
Job Skills / Requirements
- Perform routine cleaning such as but not limited to vacuuming, spot cleaning walls, furniture, and fixtures, drapes, blinds, and interior glass.
- Restroom cleaning: Using a germicide, clean and sanitize toilets and urinals, spot clean walls and partitions, and clean and rinse sinks and counters. Using a standard glass cleaner, clean mirrors, glass, and stainless steel. Also, responsible for dusting, sweeping, emptying trash, restocking supplies, and mopping floors.
- Area cleaning: responsible for vacuuming large carpeted areas, dusting and mopping floors, and cleaning entrance mats.
- Other duties, as required.
- No experience required, but beneficial
- Lift 25 pounds
- Perform tasks that require physical movement, bending, and reaching
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Pass fingerprinted criminal background check
Additional Information / Benefits
Every employee is important to us. We are committed to attracting and retaining quality employees like you. To accomplish this, we are committed to maintaining a competitive wage and benefit program. We want to make our workplace as pleasant and rewarding a place for you to work as we can.
Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package to all full time employees.
Benefits for FT positions: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Hospital and Accident Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Part-Time position 2nd Shift.