Cashier Full-time JobAug 2nd, 2022 at 16:32 Public Service Los Angeles 278 views Reference: 5
Walk-ins welcomed!! Virtual/phone interviews available upon request!
Schedule your interview today! www.tendergreens.com/careers
We’re looking for Team Members who....
- Loves spreading positivity to your surroundings!
- Enjoys delighting guests and ensuring they are happy with their service and meal
- Stands for teamwork and isn’t afraid to jump in to help others out
- Appreciates the importance in creating a safe and clean environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys learning new processes or tasks and does not mind taking direction
- Is 18 years of age or older
- Has 1+ year of work experience; preferably in a high-volume restaurant or retail environment
The good stuff! Some perks of the job are...
- Flexible Schedules – we understand you may attend school or may have multiple priorities, we can work with that!
- Shift Meals - free shift meals with the highest quality ingredients!
- Employee Discount - you receive 20% off anything on the menu!
- Career Path - Opportunities to advance, we are known for our internal promotions and believe that we can develop your restaurant and leadership skills if you desire!
- Open Door - A family feel environment where your voice matters!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Fast casual restaurant
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
We believe there should be a conscious connection between the one who eats the food and the source of that sustenance. Our beef are raised on family farms the majority of their life in open pastures, and never given hormones or antibiotics ever. Our chickens are California free-range, vegetarian fed, always antibiotic and hormone free. Our seafood is sourced from the most responsible fisheries to protect the health of the species and our waterways.
Our dedication to using only the finest ingredients extends not only to the raw products but to everything else we use in our recipes cold pressed California olive oil, mustards, Sonoma vinegars, locally produced cheeses and wonderful nuts and ground spices all help bring you the best dishes we can make. Likewise, we look for local boutique wineries, cool microbreweries and organic tea blenders to provide beverages that reflect the same commitment and care.
Breads are made fresh daily by artisan bakeries who, like us, are dedicated to using the finest ingredients available for their products. Our desserts are baked at the restaurants every day.